Pentowo is located next to beautiful baroque town Tykocin.
You can read about this beautiful historical place here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tykocin
- Castle of II Augustus built before 1469, extended in 16th century and partially reconstructed in 2005
The Baroque Tykocin Synagogue Bejt ha-Kneset ha-Godol, built in 1642, one of the best preserved in Poland from that period, is a major tourist attraction.
- A baroque Church of the Holy Trinity and former monastery of Congregation of Mission founded in 1742 by Jan Klemens Branicki
- Baroque monastery dating from 1771–90
- Former military hospital from 1755
- Jewish cemetery – one of the oldest in Poland
- Two National Parks – Biebrzanski and Narwianski National Park
- Białystok city has traditionally been one of the leading centers of academic, cultural, and artistic life in Podlaskie and the most important economic center in northeastern Poland with lot’s of cultural events, architectural treasures and many other attractions.
- Dojlidy Brewery in the district of Dojlidy- Bialystok produces the second most popular beer in Poland, Zubr.
- The Historical Museum in Białystok
- The Army Museum in Białystok
- Branicki Palace and it’s fantastic gardens in Bialystok